Saturday 7 January 2017

Vinnapam

Bhagawan ..... Strong winter winds of life has battered me recently and I have shred leaves of spirituality. You showered your Grace again and I have sprouted oce more. You are the ocean of Grace and I am a parched land best suited for you. You have Graced me so much what can I say. Coming to Arunachala is your grace, sitting at your feet at Skandashramam is your grace, the silence you bestowed on me recently is your grace. What am I Bahgawan but a crying child and you came to caress me.How can I describe this silence since it is within ? Then why do I write this , I dont know. My vinnapam is that I should never stop reading, thinking and loving you, please let this happen Bhagawan.


I have warned myself of the tricks of memory, of which nothing is more harmful, nothing more destructive to the peace of mind which is necessary for successful Sadhana. Fortunately I have Bhgawan with me. Looking in to the past with its trials and errors, regrets, fear, passion, love and hatred etc is something to loathe about. Everyting is dust, everything  transitory, including the seemingly indissoluble human ties , more so wealth and fame and thus not worth a moment's regret. Nothing is changeless and lasting but the natural state of pure being , that is Bhagawan and that which he graces on us. 





The Restored Photographs of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi - Bhagavan with animals, WA_16

No comments:

Post a Comment