Sunday 4 December 2016

My Master My God and He everything

Any words will fall short of description of Sri Ramana, as even the Vedas could not describe the Supreme. But the following passage caught my mind which attempts to describe Bhagawan. For me Bhagawan is everything. He cares for me, He snaps my little ego whenever it rises up, but this big fat ego in me doesn't disappear altogether, as sometimes I enjoy the ego.I should let this go , let me love the most heinous of men and lowest of the creature as there is nothing such as that.

"Profound and Magnanimous like the ocean, unshaken by fear like the Himalayas ,of charming appearance like the moon,patient and ever enduring as theEarth, giving away freely as Kubera the God of wealth as severely true and righteous as "Death itself"

Sunch indeed is Maharishi. He forgives not merely once but every time.He gives away everything as he wants nothing for his body. He speaks the Truth-for he is the Real.

Bhagawan , may the spiritual waves from you wash away any hatred and anger I have for anyone and make me qualified for the Sadhana.


Sri Ramanaya Namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment